Sunday, December 12, 2010

Diary Entries - Day 4

I hate this world! I hate those freakish men, who don't deserve to live in this world! They are just sex hungry bastards, who should be tortured and castrated!

Today, we were woken right before dawn. Another bus with 4 men had come. We were all made to stand in a line. At first, I was too sleepy to think about what was happening. The 4 men examined all of us. And started picking out the little kids; 8 girls and 6 boys around the ages of 7-12. Then, I realized what was happening. A jolt of pain pierced my heart, my eyes filled with tears; I stood frozen with fear and hatred. The children cried and their mothers shouted in anguish as their children were snatched from them! The fathers tried to negotiate something but were pointed at with guns, and they could do nothing but watch in despair. The rest of us just stood there helpless, as the children were forced into the bus and driven away.

I spent the whole day crying. My parents tried to calm me down. Everyone, shocked and scared, spent the day in silence. No one had expected such a turn of events. Now, we all awaited our disappointing fate as all hope of surviving the war was crushed!
 
I learnt that the real world is a dark, dirty place; it's just that we are lucky enough to keep ourselves away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment